- On-chain withdrawals require payment of handling fees, which are paid to network miners as compensation, and Futurescash does not charge any fees.
The Gas Fee is adjusted in real-time according to the network dynamics. FuturesCash has no control over the increase and decrease of the Gas Fee. The specific amount is subject to the withdrawal page.
Swap Handling Fee
- On-chain transactions require a fee which is paid to network miners as compensation.
- The Handling Fee in FuturesCash Swap is charged in the swapped token.
- Users do not need to have the gas coin to proceed, we simplified the process for you.
- The specific amount is subject to the swap page.
*Screenshot of Withdrawal Fee *Screenshot of Swap Handling Fee