Click here to learn how to subscribe to staking products.
What is Staking?
Staking is a common mechanism in the blockchain, and currency users can participate in the platform maintenance and obtain benefits at a low threshold. Token holders can delegate their tokens to validators to maintain and manage the platform so as to obtain a certain amount of staking rewards.
Why Stake on FuturesCash?
Staking is one of the key functions of FCT in the FuturesCash platform. The larger the proportion of tokens used for staking, the higher the staking return rate.
Staking Products on FuturesCash
FuturesCash offers FCT Staking, ETH Staking, and USDT Staking. All the benefits will be converted into FCT tokens and give them back to the users, users can receive FCT rewards based on the number of staked, therefore sharing the growth of FuturesCash.
Updated on 05/19/2022
Things you need to know:
- The floor FCT price for rewards is $0.001.
- All the benefits will be converted into FCT tokens (based on the real-time market price).
- Users who participate in the staking program can obtain FCT as staking rewards daily.
- the rewarded FCT can be transferred freely.
- Stakers who need to exit during the countdown period can do so but will have to pay a 10% fine.
- Assets will be returned to FuturesCash wallet automatically after the staking period.
- More staking products will be available on FuturesCash, please stay tuned.